Wednesday, August 10, 2011

June, July, and August...phew...

After over a month of being in Virginia, we've arrived home to Massachusetts.  It was swelteringly (is that even a word) hot, but was filled with fun times with family and friends.  Nic enjoyed his firm, and I enjoyed walking to Georgetown Cupcake more than I care to admit.  We're settle back in, and have fallen back into normal life.

Nic made law review.  This was big news, and makes me very proud.  He's so busy now, but that might free me up to get some wedding things done.  It has today.  He had been asking a lot of questions, and wanting me to make spreadsheets of expenditures for the wedding, but I think he's now to busy to care.  I've agreed to stay within the budget, and he's agreed to let me plan.

I did a lot today, and will be booking a place this week.  Save the dates to follow shortly, along with some details!






No comments:

Post a Comment