Monday, August 22, 2011

Happily Overwhelmed...mostly

Talk about a whirlwind!  Once the planning started it was game on.  It's all I do.  My DVR is full because I have spent all of my time wedding planning, that I don't leave the office.  Nic informed me today I was taking over his space.  Yes, "His Space."  Our apartment is the size of our kitchen and living room in VA.  There is no my space/your space.  But I do understand what he means, because my mind is so consumed with wedding.

I've made save the dates, with pockets and magnets this week, begun the invitations, table numbers and all things stationary.  I'm doing it myself so it will be a while before they get mailed.  I do feel very accomplished though!  I have all but put deposits down with a DJ, Caterer for the rehearsal and reception, rental equipment, and Beach family photos for the day after the wedding.  I'm in a good spot finally.


Keep plugging along....

XOXO
Katie




1 comment:

  1. I'm so incredibly proud of all the work you've been doing!! Amazing!!

    ReplyDelete