Friday, September 23, 2011

Livin' the Dream!

 Yesterday, I lived the dream!  I didn't go to school yesterday, but rather spent the day doing things I needed to do.  I took a sick day because of a strep throat, but other than that I felt well enough to have my own little adventure.

In the morning I drove to Maine to go to the Kittery Outlets.  The Crate and Barrel there had some great buys, so I got centerpieces, and turquoise tea light holders.

This lantern will be the centerpiece filled with sand and starfish.  Cute huh?
I ran to Ann Taylor Loft and got some new school clothes.  It was so nice to get some really great deals, and to spend the morning doing somethings for me. 

On the way home I made a stop at Kelly's Famous Roast Beef for a...wait for it...LOBSTER ROLL!  My favorite meal is a Lobster Roll!  I love 'em, can't get enough of 'em!
Look at all that lobster meat!!
Upon arrive back in Boston, I picked up Nic from the Prudential Building where he was visiting a firm and we went home.  I left again to get my hair cut and then dropped Nic's car off for service at the Acura delaership  (Not a part of living the dream). 

I was in a bit of a hurry as we had a nice dinner to get to.  I got all dressed up in a new pretty ATL dress, heels, full make up, new hair do, and off we went to the new Legal Seafood 2nd floor.  The food was out of this world.  This is not your average Legal Seafood, it's not even the same menu. 
As you can see it looks a little different than the normal Legal Seafood!

I enjoyed Oysters from the raw bar, then a mussle appetizer served on a crustini with a delish tomato/red peper sauce.  My main course was, can you guess?  LOBSTER again.  I had the most delectible butter paoched lobster served with a lobster ginger butter sauce with mussles and churrizo.  We enjoyed our dinner so much, then hopped in a cab and went home to our sweet baby doggy who smiles at us when she's excited.


Maizey is NOT scary, she's smliing.  Our dog smiles, and this is the first I've caught on camera.  It looks pretty bad, but she is just so happy to see us that she's smiling.


So while my day was packed, it was a great day.  I really felt like I was Living the Dream.  I feel like I could use one day like that a month.  Is that why teachers get enough sick days to cover one "sick day" per month...hmmm!

No comments:

Post a Comment