Sunday, September 18, 2011

Cake Class

As promised....

Cake Class has begun.  Nicole and I are two classes in, and have already crafted lovely cakes with a cute fish on them.

My Cake is on the left, Nicole's is on the right. 

Ready to decorate
Base or Crumb coat done! 
Nicole working hard.  She did her cake in her wedding colors.  The picture does it no justice.
Nicole and me, thrilled with the way our first cakes turned out!

My fishie.  It looks way better in person.  Well it did, until we ate it :)



In an effort to NOT eat the entire cake myself, (especially since I know how the frosting was made), I brought the cake down to Eileen's.  The kids dug in.  Connor told me my cake was "Perfect."  I'll go down there any time to have my ego fed.  They're so excited that next week is cupcake week.

No comments:

Post a Comment