Monday, October 24, 2011

Countdowns!

I felt like it was important to update my most important count downs.  I am the type of person who needs something to look forward to, or it's hard to get through the week/month.

199 Days until the Wedding...Cheers to being under 200!

192 Until the Wedding Vacation begins!

148 School Days until Summer!

About 75 Days until two of my favorite girls have their little babies!  What an exciting time for them :)

68 Days until my Half Marathon at Disney!- twice in one mothn to Disney!

56 Days until Disney with my Family

53 Days until a fun filled Christmas visit to Michigan!

30 Days until Thanksgiving with my family and future in-laws.

25 days until I head to VA to see my best friends- God I miss them!

10 days until I turn 31.  Wow. crazy!

I love having something to countdown!!

1 comment:

  1. yay for all these fun things! That's the best to have good things to look forward to! On a different note, I cannot get to KatieCakes! :/

    ReplyDelete